Definition of cookies
Cookies are short strings of text sent to users’ browsers and saved on the computer (or other device used for navigation such as smartphones and tablets) every time you visit a website or use a social network. They can contain different data, such as the name of the server from which they come, or a numeric identifier. Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (i.e. until the browser is closed) or for long periods, and may contain a unique identification code. The website managers and those who install them through the same sites are accessible only to cookies that are stored on your browser.
What are cookies used for?
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitor sessions and remember preferences or specific information on users who access a web page. These technical cookies are useful because they can make browsing and use of the web faster, for example intervening to facilitate certain procedures when making purchases online, when authenticating logins, or when a website automatically recognizes a language preference.
Profiling cookies, in contrast, are used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of browsing the web or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), for the purpose of sending targeted ads.
Cookie information may be used to compile reports and improve the site. This information may come from both technical and profiling cookies.
How cookies are used on this site
The www.confirmo.it website uses:
– Technical cookies to recognize the user’s preferred language. – Technical cookies to know the number of visitors to the site in real time. – Technical cookies for managing access to administration areas. – Third-party cookies to record data on web traffic, correctly manage the flow of visitors, and make changes to provide a better browsing experience and information consultation. All data are processed anonymously for statistical purposes and visitor identification data are not recorded. The web traffic statistics service used on this website is provided by Google Analytics (appropriately anonymized and therefore making it a “technical” cookie) to obtain aggregate statistical information useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by visitors. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can also be located in the United States. Google reserves the right to transfer the information collected with its cookies to third parties where required by law or where the third party processes information on its behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile. You can consult the most recent privacy rules that regulate the use of this service at the link http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/. You can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google onto your browser. To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Profiling cookies allow content sharing on social networks, incorporation of content from other platforms. Below is a list of third-party tools / services that install cookies with useful links to the respective cookie policies indicated alongside: – Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Google+ (or other services of Google as Google Maps), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
– YouTube, https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Twitter https://twitter.com/en/privacy#update
– Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
By disabling these cookies, some content may no longer be available, such as: YouTube or Vimeo videos, Google Maps, and content from Facebook pages or other social networks. By continuing to consult the website www.confirmo.it, you give your consent to the installation of cookies.
Information on the processing of personal data by Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
The information collected by cookies that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company that offers marketing services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to allow Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and to our website (for example the “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to its company database. The Albacross database may also be used to show targeted advertisements to selected companies. For this purpose the data will be transferred to third-party data service providers. This targeted advertising is about companies, not people.
The data collected and used by Albacross include the IP address from which you visited our website, and technical information that allows Albacross to correlate the IP address with your company.
Albacross Nordic AB Company
Reg. no 556942-7338
111 35 Stockholm, Sweden
www.albacross.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to disable cookies
You can decide whether to accept cookies via your browser settings.
Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise some features of the site. Disabling “third-party” cookies does not affect the browsing experience in any way.
The settings can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow for different “proprietary” or “third parties” cookies settings.
For more information on cookie management in the main browsers, consult the following links:
The owner of the site www.confirmo.it is in no way responsible for the content of third-party cookies which are not directly under its control, identifying in this case as an intermediary publisher of content produced by a service external to the website www.confirmo.it.